Old Chapel Forge Tour
Please wait for picture to start spinning
We are located in the beautiful Sussex countryside surrounded
by fantastic views of the Downs and minutes from the historical
city of Chichester.
The House and Chapel date back to 1611 and were built by the
owner of the farm at the time. The Chapel is a beautiful flint
and stone building and is located within the garden. History
suggests the building was last used as a Chapel in 1847.